Cyber Security Operation Center Analyst - All Genders
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Cyber Security Operation Center (SOC) works to monitor, detect and respond to cyber-attack for all Sanofi Group. Cutting edge Security technologies and strategies are leveraged to address the ever-changing threat landscape. The SOC uses automated and manual processes to detect security incidents and threats globally.
- SOC team members are part of an elite group of cyber-security investigators and hunters
- They are located in multiple regions over the world
- They must be knowledgeable and creative and be able to handle pressure when responding to an attack
- The analyst will ensure security events are handled rapidly and efficiently and according to process
- The analyst will work to devise innovative ways to detect and respond to threats
- You will be joining a great team and have opportunity and responsibility to make the team better
- You will be trained and supported
- You will have autonomy to achieve on fascinating projects and you will have leadership opportunities
Formal Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (preferably in Information Security) or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Real-world SOC, Red or Blue Team, Operational or forensics experience
- Computer Programming skills, especially in Python and PowerShell
- 5 years of professional experience in IS/IT, of which 2 years are in IS/IT Security
- Security Certifications like CISSP or CEH preferred (GIAC)
- Data Science and Data analysis expertise a plus (PowerBI knowledge)
Expertise and Competencies
- Incident response experience, competency with operational playbooks & process design
- Strong capability to translate technical context to non-technical people
- Strong understanding of computer networks, firewalls, intrusion prevention technologies, EDR and Antivirus technologies is necessary. Real-world experience working with these technologies is expected
- Experience with Security Orchestration and Automation Response (SOAR) tools, Incident Response tools and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Scripting skills in Python, and PowerShell would be expected. Advanced programming skills are not required but would add strongly to the profile
- Server management in Linux and Windows
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Fluent French and Good English is required
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.