Digital Medical - Content Product Owner
Digital Medical – Content Product Owner
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi’s Digital Medical Team’s mission is to support the Medical BUs transformation journey into a Digital first and Best-In-Class organization. A major focus is a Patient and Health Care Professional centric approach organized around 4 pillars (Insights, Scientific Engagement, Medical Information, Operations) to drive scientific excellence and enable tangible impact for our Patients. In this role you would join our talented team in Budapest. It is a unique opportunity to join a new team within an established organization.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
The Digital Medical Content Product Owner acts as the intermediary between Medical business and Digital units, using a deep understanding of business processes and technology for end-to-end scientific content (tagging, generation, MLR) to help business stakeholders achieve their desired outcomes. S(he) is accountable for driving the implementation and successful adoption of global digital products related to scientific content within Medical GBUs
In this role, the Digital Medical Content Product Owner will
- Own and communicate the scientific content Products vision and roadmap in alignment with broader organization goals
- Own the prioritization of requirements and the product continuous refinement and scaling across the TA’s and GBUs
- Provide insights to business teams regarding transversal Digital platforms (eg for Content Management, Content Tagging, GenAI Content Generation)
- Coach business customers to maximise value and data driving adoption of global digital products to support their business strategies.
- Engage with Digital (Digital Data, Digital Product, Digital GBUs, Digital Commerce) and Business stakeholders and influence programs decisions
- Ensure the measure of generated value and incorporate user feedbacks to ensure continuous value delivery
- Lead business-critical operational performance indicators and technical metrics
- Ensure the best possible user experience – internal voice of the user supported by UX/UI
- Support Product delivery teams (GMI, Content Foundations, GenAI modules) providing Medical-specific business acumen
- Monitors and regularly communicates Top project progresses
- Collaborate with Global Product teams to release global to local strategies, roadmaps, and deployment plans for Medical
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant related experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Business or equivalent degrees
- Work experience as a Digital Product Owner or similar role in product management (certification required)
- Advanced Business Analysis skills, asking the “Why” questions to understand business rules
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum practices
- Able to work in a global environment and understand different models that may vary by region and business unit
- Excellent communication in English and Interpersonal skills
- Action orientated
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Team Player at all levels within the organization
- Ability to multi-task, takes initiatives and prioritize effectively
- Prior Work experience with Content systems & processes
- Pharmaceutical Industry or closely related experience (Quality and Compliance, Data Privacy, GxP, etc.)
- Knowledge of UX/UI and Application Design & Integration
- Continuous improvement mindset
- 5 years+ experience in relevant role
When joining our team, you will experience
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- Outstanding access to educational resources, technical certifications, learning and growth opportunities
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.