Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
- Location: Reading, territory South of the UK
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Our Sanofi Immunology team is distinguished group of professionals dedicated to transform the lifes afflicted by inflammatory diseases. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, innovation, and making a lasting impact on patient care. Join us as we continue to shape the future of immunology.
- To lead the south of UK sales strategy and team of sales representatives.
- Translates the vision for Dermatology into a local context that enables effective account working and lead on delivering the customer and commercial.
- To support, develop and implement a process of Key Account Planning and Strategic planning in Dermatology and ensure cross-functional collaboration.
- Accountable for optimising Dermatology in prioritised accounts across the UK & Ireland.
- To drive the local understanding of account potential and helps set local commercial goals and targets.
- To ensure deployment of omnichannel strategy on the field by working with the brand team and sales team.
- Degree-level education.
- Proven people management and leadership skills with highly motivated teams.
- Proven cross-functional team collaboration and strategic brand planning and execution.
- Specialty Care market experience.
- Strong strategic marketing, account planning, omnichannel deployment, and NHS/HSE understanding.
- In-depth knowledge of ABPI/IPHA codes.
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering an interview to candidates who request to be considered under the Scheme and meet the minimum requirements required for this role.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.