Market Access and Public Affairs Manager BeLux
- Location: Diegem (BE)
- 50% office work, 50% remote
- Job type: Permanent, full time
About the job
Join our Sanofi Diegem office as Market Access & Public Affairs Manager BeLux. In this role, as Public Affairs Manager you will create the conditions that promote scientific innovation and enable sustainable access to the Sanofi portfolio. As Market Access Manager, you will bring Sanofi’s innovative health solutions to the patient as fast as possible, in a sustainable way and as a credible and trusted partner for patients and stakeholders.
About our team
You will join a highly-skilled market access and public affairs team continuously striving to build their expertise and develop their talents.
- Ensure sustainable access for patients to our future innovative medicines and to our health solutions already accessible to patients in different therapeutic areas by combining scientific, economic and communication aspects
- Define and roll-out the optimal strategy for local pricing and reimbursement dossiers and evidence generation and ensure that dossiers and projects are moving forward after internal alignment
- Write, develop, and deliver in time, in collaboration with the other departments (such as but not limited to medical, marketing, business intelligence), high quality pricing and reimbursement dossiers
- Close follow up of the pricing and reimbursement processes and prepare answers to possible questions / objections from payers / stakeholders
- Conduct negotiations with payers to bring Sanofi’s health solutions to the patient
- Collaborate and follow up with eventual outsourced contractors such as HEOR, Cost-Effectiveness and/or Budget Impact Models specialists
- Build relevant, solid value arguments supported by, but not limited to, health economics data (including budget impact and cost-effectiveness models)
- Support other departments to integrate market access strategies into product plans and cooperate with national and international cross-functional teams
- Ensure patient access to innovation by preparing our business landscape and shaping strategic policy and patient projects and to continue to raise awareness for the value of our already accessible health solutions to defend their value and position in the market
- In collaboration with key cross internal functions, you develop and implement strategic plans supporting business priorities on specific therapeutic areas by cultivating partnerships with key external (patient) stakeholders understanding their objectives/priorities, key initiatives, health and policy positions, strengths and sources of leverage, and opportunity areas for collaboration
For both responsibilities
- Contribute to and support the Europe/Global Public Affairs/Market Access Community and product-specific Global Public Affairs/Market Access teams with information on local pricing and reimbursement requirements and contribute to the European strategies
- Represent Sanofi externally with regard to pricing, market access and access environment at meetings with authorities, industry associations and other stakeholders
- Maintain a network of external payer stakeholders and influencers, incl. governmental & private reimbursement authorities, health economist, KOLs and policy makers that can be activated in response to specific access opportunities or risks
- Master Degree in Medicines, Pharmacist, Economic or Scientific Studies
- Several years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and, more specifically in market access (experience in public affairs is seen as an important asset)
- Strong in networking and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues
- Dynamic and ambitious professional that proactively explores solution building in the face of obstacles
- Team player and cooperation, E2E accountability, independent worker and entrepreneurship describes your personality and way of working
- Verbal and written fluency in Dutch, English and French
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.