Campaign Automation & Activation Lead
Are you ready to further shape how Sanofi US General Medicines becomes a more agile, digital savvy organization? Do you thrive in an agile, collaborative, customer centric environment? Do you have a passion for diagnosing and bringing structure to complex business challenges? If so, the Omnichannel Enablement team is looking for a Campaign Automation & Activation Lead to support the growing digital needs of our General Medicines business unit.
The Campaign Automation & Activation Lead is responsible for managing the campaign automation platform and end-to-end marketing campaign process – including planning, execution, and analysis of HCP & Consumer marketing campaigns for Sanofi’s US General Medicines business unit. In this role, you will combine strategy, creativity, and technical skills to improve operational efficiencies and drive an exceptional customer experience. Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with brand teams in development of marketing strategy. Drive development and execution of digital campaigns to pull through strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing, agency partners and digital technology teams to integrate plans that support the customer journey.
- Collaborate cross functionally with brand, data, and analytics teams to ensure proper channel mix across customers for both personal and digital channels.
- Coordinate and manage the work of internal and external resources involved in campaign execution process.
- Oversee digital campaign execution for personal and non-personal campaigns such as e-mail, direct mail, website, search & display, paid media, social media, call center and HCP engagements/detail (remote, face-to-face, events).
- Evaluate program and campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities to optimize channel effectiveness with a goal to elevate customer experience.
- Analyze engagement data across channels to identify opportunities and actionable insights to drive value for the customer and the US General Medicines business unit.
- Manage overall campaign metadata and taxonomy.
- Oversee the implementation and integration of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, data, and analytics platforms.
- Keep abreast of new developments in information technology and how they can be applied to business process automation. As technology continues to evolve, so will the role of the campaign operations and activation manager.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail and a focus on delivering high-quality work.
- Subject Matter Expert from Strategic and Implementation perspective. Deep understanding of Marketing Technology, Data and Analytics platforms
- Autonomy and ability to balance long-term strategic priorities with short-term business needs
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or technology, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of work experience in Marketing, Marketing Operations or Marketing agency support for a large complex organization, pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience in CRM and email marketing including strategy, design and content execution and analytics
- 3+ years of experience managing digital content campaigns
- Experience working in Agile team environment
- Experience in working in a regulated industry
- Experience managing external vendors
- Proven ability to manage multiple high priority projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.