Associate Project Manager Manufacturing Science Analytical Technology - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Associate Project Manager Manufacturing Science Analytical Technology - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/03/2024
- Provide project management support to the Toronto portfolio through the planning, execution, and delivery of key priorities for assigned projects. The scope of assigned projects may include but is not limited to the following project types: Investment, Product and Process Improvement, Industrial Development
- Proactively monitor and control project execution to ensure all project milestones are met within approved timelines
- Collaborate with local and global stakeholders from Engineering, MSAT - Manufacturing Science and Analytical Technology, Supply Chain, Production, Research&Development , Quality, and Regulatory Affairs to achieve project schedule, budget, and resource targets
- Monitor financial performance of assigned projects and ensure that the budget and quarterly referential targets (T0, T1, etc.) are accurately forecasted and can be realistically achieved
- Actively manages project risks and issues and is able to assess, escalate, and communicate the impact of the project risks/issues to stakeholders from all levels of management
- Challenge ways of working to optimize timelines and costs while maintaining compliance to regulatory requirements and internal policies (VIA Project & Program Management Handbook and Sanofi project management standards and best practices)
- Establishes and maintains effective project management standards, tools, processes, and best practices within project teams to ensure successful delivery of all project milestones
- MSc. in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, or equivalent in Bioprocess or Chemical Engineering & Microbiology
- Minimum 1-3 years direct experience within the life sciences / biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in project management is required
- Proficient in English and French (oral and written) is a must
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and communicate clear and actionable recommendations
- Ability to influence and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders from multiple levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.