Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Set clear direction & aligns team & others, around common objectives
- Inspire continuous improvement & breakthrough thinking,display analytical &conceptual thinking
- Have broad presence and resources within large platform to boarden globlal view sight
What you can contribute?
- Management of third parties: establish the procedure for the third party management, which includes management of the supplier profile, audit arrangement of the suppliers/contractor, establishment of quality agreement, and administration and evaluation of the quality of the authorized suppliers. Implement the audit to third parties. Review the material quality information.
- Communicate with internal site for the related material defect identified in the site manufacturing. Draft and coordinate the signature of quality agreement with internal sites.
- Conduct gap analysis for Chinese regulation and global documents, ensure quality system compliance to CGMP and Sanofi global requirement;
- QSMP 维护（起草，更新，存档）
- Maintenance of QSMP. Including drafting, updates, and archiving.
- Follow up supplier change information. Update the list of supplier and contractor.
- Responsible data integrity management, deploy data integrity into site. Include training and continual improvement for record.
- 实验室数据完整性的审核 lab data integrity audit
- Carry out the routine inspection and administration of QC compliance, ensure that activities in QC with what are required by cGMP and procedures. Carry out the audit trail inspection before products release monthly
- As per the requirement from global document or regulatory authority etc., create or update the related SOPs.
- Responsible for specific Quality Maturity Index (QMI)/Quality System Standard maintenance and updating.
- As specific PPO is responsible for assessing quality processes, review assessment and making remediation actions with the Site Leadership Team;
- The aim is to drive self-awareness of the quality process and drive the improvement of the maturity of the respective quality system.
- Take part in deviations, OOS, complaints investigation with other department and follow up CAPA;
- Conduct boss assigned other works.
- For Employees（员工）: Be responsible for HSE in his/her position and job.
What you should have?
Must to have :最低要求
Education教育: University (本科)
Professional /Major专业： Pharmacy or related field (药学或相关领域)
Experience 经验: NA
Better to have : 优先考虑项
Education教育: Postgraduate (研究生)
Professional /Major专业：Pharmacy (药学)
Experience 经验: More than five year quality management or production work experience in Pharmaceutical company, especially in foreign enterprise work experience （在药厂超过五年的质量管理或生产的工作经验，特别是在外企的工作经验）
Technical skills & Competencies / Language
Must to have : 最低要求
Technical 技能: work hard and carefully, good at learning new things（工作仔细认真，善于学习新事物）
Language语言: Have the ability of reading and writing in English (能使用英语阅读和书写)
IT Skill电脑技能: Familiar to office software（熟练应用办公电脑软件)
Other Ability其他能力: Team work spirit (团队工作的精神)
Better to have : 优先考虑项
Technical 技能: Familiar to CGMP (熟悉现行GMP)
Language语言: Good at English reading, writing, listening and speaking（良好的英语听、说、读、写能力）
IT Skill电脑技能: Senior(高级)
Other Ability其他能力：Good communication and transversally cooperation（良好的沟通协调能力）
Behavioural Competencies (LEAD and others)
Must to have : 最低要求
- Stretch to beyond 超越自我
- Take action 主动出击
- Patients Focus 患者为中心
- One Sanofi 组织为先
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.