Customer Care Business Process Expert
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
Fully embedded in the CHC Global Supply Chain Organization, our team aims at building the best-in-class customer collaborative model and deliver it successfully.
We commit every day for the customer satisfaction, and we are deeply engaged to make the Sanofi CHC the best FMCH company in and for the World.
Playing a transversal and leadership role, your main accountabilities is to build and sustain a world-class performance across the Customer Care processes in order to delight our Customers. This includes to drive the implementation of the Customer Care strategic roadmap aligned with the overall CHC roadmap, develop the skills of the CHC Customer Care community, ensure the adherence to the CHC Customer Care model, contribute and deliver innovative solutions increasing Customer Satisfaction.
- He/She contributes to drive the strategy for Customer Care area, aligned with the overall CHC roadmap.
- He/She is a key contributor for the definition of the Order to Serve CHC processes and models with his/her main stakeholders (Trade, GBS, Finance, Digital,…), meeting the requirements of the CHC GBU and CHC customers. He/She provides clear guidelines to the operational teams and the Customer Care community to ensure their clear understandings and adoption of the model.
- He/She contributes to develop an ambitious roadmap to reshape and drastically improve the collaboration model with the CHC customers (Joint Business Plan, real time Track & Trace, e-Commerce,…) and supports the countries teams in the roll out.
- He/She ensures that the Customer Care tools (e-Commerce WebPortal, ERPs, CCM, Control Tower…) are properly designed and maintained leveraging the new technologies (RPA, Machine Learning, Big data,…).
- Partnering with Digital, He/She leads the implementation of the CHC Customer Care technologies
- He/She drives the automation and simplification of the Order to Cash process through an extended digital coverage and a review of trade terms enabling the Customer Care teams to focus on added value activities like the collaboration with the CHC customers.
- He/She promotes a culture of innovation in his/her scope by understanding the trends and future ways of better collaborating with the Customers and by sharing the best practices within the Customer Care community
- He/She contributes to the Excellence in performance by defining and implementing adequate metrics/targets, their proper monitoring and communication. He/she ensures proper understanding and respect of Internal Control rules.
- Master Degree in Business Management or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 5 of years’ experience in Supply Chain.
- FMCG experience would be a key benefit
- Strong track record in Customer collaboration, Order to Cash processes
- Successful experience in Project management
- Experience translating business needs into process and implementation requirements in an IT implementation environment
- Strong knowledge in Customer Care technologies: SAP, SalesForce, eCommerce,…
- Ability to reach consensus
- Ability to create change management momentum, motivate/convince people and work in a transversal way
- Accountability, reliability and ability to work in transparency
- Open minded and active listening
- Ability to perform independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy to exchange and escalade information throughout organization.
- Fluent in English, French/Spanish is a plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.