User Experience Specialist
Global Business Services acts as one to execute Sanofi Strategy. We secure our business and engage ourselves to transform Sanofi with our talented teams. GBS is a global support function that enables Consumer Healthcare Business Unit to deliver sustainable value and secure our roadmap execution, by accelerating simplification of our operations, introducing innovative and harmonized solutions through trusted partnerships.
GBS mission is to contribute to CHC simplification by developing and implementing a new operating model to execute some of the financial & accounting processes (Account-to-Report, Customer-Invoicing-to-Cash, Source-to-Value, Master Data Management).
Global Business Services is aiming to deliver efficiency leveraging best in class methodologies (Lean management, Agile, Design thinking, Hoshin) and applying them concretely on Sanofi prioritized pipeline of strategic projects, while driving mindset and cultural changes.
About the role:
This is a global position, part of CHC Global Business Services (GBS).
The User Experience Specialist will play a central role in the implementation of the future User Support for the entire CHC. This mission will include the project leadership of pilots and transformation actions linked to that implementation, the creation of a Governance based on process and data and the communication to different stakeholders to ensure maximum adoption.
Participate in the implementation of GBS User Support Strategy:
- Oversee the implementation and management of the different pilots linked to the User Support Implementation.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of CHC User Experience journey and E2E process.
- Ensure that the User Support Implementation Project is meeting all criteria in terms of Project Management.
Lead the creation and roll-out of a Governance based on process and data:
- Work with the different Service Lines to ensure that all User Support Processes are created and gathered in a Process Repository.
- Define the metrics and KPIs necessary to provide the necessary visibility on the User Experience Journey and work with the different stakeholders until full implementation of the tools linked to them.
- Build the transversal governance leveraging processes and KPIs, from performance review until Continuous Improvement Loop.
Communicate to stakeholders:
- Provide constant visibility on all activities and initiatives linked to the User Support Implementation Project.
- Focus on constantly re-emphasizing the central importance User-Centric mindset as a foundation of our strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration / Customer Care
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience in Customer Service / User Support / Call-Center.
- Experience in managing long-term projects
- Capacity of analysis, rigorousness, and data-oriented mindset.
- Capacity to challenge the consensus, current state and to propose solutions
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- All remote collaborative tools (Klaxoon, Jira, Miro, Microsoft whiteboard, Teams, Google form)
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Appetence to explore new methodologies and ways of working
- Good level in Excel and PowerPoint
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #GBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.