Talent Acquisition Partner - Commercial
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will support the total talent process within an assigned Business Unit or Functions, such as Specialty Care and Consumer; Digital and Corporate Functions; R&D and Mrna; and Manufacturing and Supply, Vaccines and General Medicines. This individual will be responsible for setting and leading the end-to-end search strategy, as well as executing and leading metric-driven search assignments, while also ensuring the organization is focused, successful and competitive to meet recruitment goals.
This individual will also deliver best-in-class relationship management with candidates, internal/external clients and partners, and vendors. Design and manage strategic recruitment projects related to diversity. Demonstrated experience in proactively leading client relationships in addition to proactive talent attraction tools are essential for these positions.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will proactively identify and implement forward-thinking attraction and passive sourcing strategies in response to the business needs and will be responsible for identifying and assessing internal and external talent. This position will be accountable for driving these strategies through collaboration with our People Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure the timely and cost- effective identification and selection of high quality and diverse talent required to achieve business short- and long-term goals.
• Partner with Hiring Managers to design, implement, and execute talent acquisition strategies. Provide guidance on selection processes and hiring decisions based on the Sanofi Leadership model.
• Proactively generate a continual, diverse pipeline of highly qualified candidates.
• Responsible for delivering weekly, quarterly, and annual performance and status reporting to HR and Line Managers with complete transparency on progress against open positions as well as any potential barriers and risk factors to completing search objectives.
• Develop proactive communication strategies to inform clients and People Business Partners about the status of open searches.
• Participate in conferences, industry organizations, and networking events to amplify Sanofi’s presence in the marketplace.
• Create and utilize innovative and aggressive recruitment methods that are designed to deliver an exceptional, diverse pool of candidates to Hiring Managers in an effective and efficient manner.
• Consult with and advise clients on all Sanofi recruitment processes, such as using the Workday Applicant Tracking System, creating and posting requisitions, facilitating resume reviews, assessment of candidates, debrief sessions, and candidate tracking.
• Successful performance against staffing metrics including, but not limited to: Number of Positions Filled, Time to Fill, Diversity, Source of Hire, Offer/Acceptance, Cost Per Hire, and other internal measurements and standards that drive an effective talent acquisition process.
• Lead the overall talent acquisition effort for assigned functional clients with the goal of driving local or country-wide staffing projects as assigned.
• Facilitating ‘Recruiting Strategy Discussion’ meetings to set mutually agreed upon deliverables and expectations.
• Proactively and continuously utilizes effective sourcing strategies (passive and non-passive) in an effort to build a network of high quality, diverse candidates for current and future openings.
• Consults with People Business Partners and Hiring Managers regarding specific diversity recruitment goals and develops and implements appropriate tactics ensuring diverse candidate slate for each position.
• Provides appropriate counsel and recommendations throughout the entire acquisition process on candidate assessment and selection, offer recommendation, and other guidance as necessary.
• Negotiates employment offers and successfully closes candidates.
• Serves as consultant and regularly informs of trends in the labor marketplace.
• Proactively identifies recruitment challenges, and provides timely and proper solutions.
• When applicable, engages with Sanofi and Outside Counsel to ensure facilitation of relevant visa processes.
• Regular analysis and reporting of recruitment results to People Business Partner and clients, including monthly or bi-monthly presentation of recruitment results at client staff meetings.
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional recruitment experience and/or relevant experience with transferrable skills.
• Experience recruiting within the medical, life sciences, bio-tech, pharma, or related industries and/or recruiting for Corporate, Engineering, R&D, Sales, Marketing, IT within a mid to large matrixed organization.
• AIRS, and DDI or Lominger certification desired.
• Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems; prior use of Workday and Fieldglass is a plus.
• Experience with a broad range of recruiting methodologies including sourcing capabilities (active and passive), internet, employee referrals, professional networking, etc.
• Demonstrated experience managing the candidate process orchestrating a positive candidate experience throughout.
• Prior use of behavioral-based interviewing and selection models required.
• Prior experience managing retained searches very desirable.
• Recruitment experience gained at a contingency or retained search firm experience a plus.
• Experience with Digital, IT technologies namely Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), etc. would be highly preferred.
• Must have strong business acumen and savvy.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.