Medical Manager - Talent Pipeline
We are looking for a Medical Manager to be employed in the Medical Department, based in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
- Contribute to the development of the Medical component of the Brand Strategy, and develop a Medical Plan for each assigned product, in support of the Brand Plans. Develop and implement therapeutic area specific medical plans and publication plans.
- Leading the management of IIS (clinical studies), phase IV clinical studies in the Turkish affiliate ensuring: proper documentation, contracts, oversight, payments, drug shipments, logistics.
- Work with Senior Medical Field Manager to develop the KOL and Stakeholder engagement plans in accordance with the overall strategic brand plans.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and interact directly with Global Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, other Sanofi affiliates to understand global strategy and share best practices.
- Provide cross-functional therapeutic and product expertise to internal customers in both oncology and hematology.
- Support the marketing and market access strategy for all Sanofi focus products by being a key member of cross-functional teams.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the therapy areas by reviewing the literature, discussions with Key Opinion Leaders and key stakeholders, participating in cross-functional interactions, attending scientific congresses, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas, and provide appropriate overall strategic and operational input into Sanofi objectives.
- Review promotional materials and Regulatory documents for medical accuracy and compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Develop presentation materials as required.
- Provide therapeutic area training as needed.
- Support the development/revision and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures as required.
- Ensure all Medical activities are compliant with appropriate Sanofi SOP’s, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH guidelines.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions.
- Having experience in relevant positions such as MSL, Medical Field, etc.
- University Degree in Medicine or Pharmacy
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative and adaptable mindset
What is Talent Pipeline in Sanofi
By applying to our Talent pipeline you will get the opportunity to be considered for the potential Medical Manager positions that will open in the future.
You will only be contacted if we find a relevant position that matches your profile, but you will remain part of the Pipeline unless you inform us that you wish to withdraw.
We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
We are Sanofi, an innovative global healthcare company. We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to make the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our commitments. We are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Turkey, serving public health for with more than 1,600 employees. Adding value to local economy and development in Turkey, we offer a broad range of products including innovative therapeutic solutions, biotechnological pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. Our factory in Lüleburgaz is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing plants in Turkey. It is also among the top three Sanofi production sites worldwide in terms of its manufacturing capacity. Our manufacturing site, produces high-quality pharmaceuticals in many different forms in accordance with global health standards, and develops generic medicine at its on-site R&D Center.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.