Job title: Product Manager
- Hiring Manager: Head of Marketing, Vaccines Vietnam
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
The position is responsible for (1) the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the assigned franchise at Sanofi Vaccines; (2) Manage day-to-day marketing programs and activities so that they meet the organization’s short- and long-term business objectives and (3) collaborate closely and smoothly with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any derived matters related to vaccine under the assigned franchise.
- Develop and take full accountability of portfolio and brand strategy, including brand planning aligning with global direction and VN’s ambition and excellence in execution.
- Be responsible for performance and A&P expense of vaccine products in the assigned franchise: ensure achievement of sale-out and in-arms as per budget set (budget, T1, T2) within A&P budget approved.
- Take full accountability of implementing all marketing activities as per defined in brand plan with clear planning (timeline, PIC and KPIs), monitor execution and post event assessment
- Lead the different internal processes related to assigned products, but not limited to, forecasting, LRP exercises, Strategy/ budget exercises, commercial policies etc., making sure that the figures are strongly backed-up by strong rationales and logical assumptions and available information and references.
- Ensure all marketing activities of the products in charge complying with Sanofi’s regulatory/ legal/ SOP, VN local legal framework and Pharma group code of ethics.
- Work hands in hands with Omnichannel lead to accelerate digital innovation and transformation for the assigned marketing activities in Vietnam, especially in HCPs’ scientific engagement and lay public disease awareness.
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders/functions in Vaccines and other BUs/GSF in Sanofi to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business, aligning with the overall BU objectives, complying with regulatory/ legal/ company standards and policies.
- Identify and manage relevant external stakeholders that will help push and implement products’ strategy in the country. This includes identification and relationship building with all important organizations and individuals.
- Work and collaborate with relevant functions with other countries and regional/global team, leverage support and making sure that the country marketing strategy and its implementation is aligned with the regional and global marketing strategy.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- VCR, Sales out (volume, value, market share), in-arm (volume, share) & product P&L of all vaccines in the assigned franchise available in Vietnam market
- Brand Health/Equity, Marketing campaigns/ activities specific KPIs (eg. NPS score, cost per reach, number of participants, etc.)is neutral on
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Other Marketing members locally and globally, Sales/KAM, Medical, Supply chain, EBI, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Public affairs, Market access, BO&S, Procurement, etc.
- Stakeholders: MSA/HCO, KOLs, HCPs
- Agency/Vendor: Creative agency, Media agency, Market research agency, Event logistics agency etc.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in develop marketing/ brand strategy, brand management and product management, preferred in Life Science sector.
- Strong knowledge of local healthcare landscape and system
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills
- Efficient communication skills, collaboration and ability to work cross functionals
- Open minded, willing to learn and relearn and agile with changes
- Result oriented, business acumen and with a can-do attitude
- English: fluently both in writing & speaking
Core Behaviors Required
- Integrity and ownership
- Cooperative & team-working
- Independent & reliable
- Initiative & flexible
- Ambitious and winning attitude.
- “Driver” or game changer mindset
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.