MSL Immunology Gulf Countries
Job title: MSL Immunology Gulf Countries
- Location Dubai
- % of travel expected
- Job type: full-time.
About the job
Medical Science Liaison acts as a conduit of information, clinical trial activities, and therapeutic approaches. Taking the leadership in the interactions with the external key stakeholders and be the main source of Real-Life Medicine from the field to the brand team through:
- Establishing trustworthy stakeholders’ balance relationships.
- Working closely with the medical affairs and the clinical team.
- Actively participating in the development of the medical community throughout the product's life cycle management.
- Establish & manage balanced scientific, personal, and professional relations with SEEs to expand understanding of customer research and opportunities for brands.
- Clear understanding of the healthcare ecosystem from the stakeholders mapping to identifying the key milestones in the patient’s journey.
- Provide to healthcare professionals and decision-makers with accurate, balanced, and timely answers to requests for information about eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Work closely with the MM & the clinical team to coordinate phase IV clinical projects in the field and facilitate the submission of ISSs, publications, and assist in site selection for clinical projects
- Support commercial team activities by serving as a product expert in “Handling objections” during the training sessions.
- as the main source of “Real Life Medicine (RLM) and SEEs insights from the field directly to the brand team.
- Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and critically observing Sanofi-sponsored speakers
- Receive, report adverse events and transmit internally according to the company procedures.
- Ensure Risk management plan implementation and monitoring.
- Abide by the requirements of the internal Code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company.
- Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements); and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
- Escalates any decisions or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role.
Environmental and Safety Leadership
To care for his/her own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, and to co-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work. Employees are therefore expected to:
- Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
- Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
- Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence.
- Thoroughly read all safety documentation issued by the Company and comply with its requirements. Escalate any doubts or uncertainties to their supervisor and/or manager.
List here ideally the must-have criteria to be successful in the role. Don’t forget the fewer criteria you will request, the more diverse candidates you will get in the pool.
- Experience: 4 years experience in pharma industry and UAE market. Medical affairs experience is a plus.
- Education: BSc in Pharmacy or Medicine.
- Languages: English fluency is a must.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.