Internal Control Associate - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Internal Control Associate - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/03/2024
Internal Control organization in Sanofi aims at strengthening risk assessment for the end-to-end operational processes and providing management with reasonable assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial and management information & reporting, and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Sanofi policies. Our team, as part of the wider Demand to Cash Operations, focuses on Order to Cash activities performed in our Service Hubs in Bogota, Budapest and Kuala Lumpur, and in the countries, where Sanofi has retained O2C activities.
- Communicate with O2C (Order to cash) stakeholders and facilitate end-to-end process and control activities alignment and standardization in line with Sanofi Operating model
- Support Global experts in maintaining and updating O2C internal control framework, aligned with organizational transformation and business requirements
- Organize catch ups and alignment workshops for HUB (servicing organization) activities
- Coordinate updates to process flows and narratives of the scoped activities and review HUB procedures to ensure control steps are properly embedded and clearly described
- Support control owners during the annual controls self-assessment
- Design, organize and implement trainings on internal control
- Participate in Internal Control Projects and support the implementation of LEAN process improvement initiatives and workshops
- Perform internal controls walkthroughs and SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) design and operating effectiveness tests in the HUBs and countries, collect and review evidence of controls and record results in the company’s tool
- Follow up implementation of action plans designed by control owners to address internal control deficiencies; track the progress of remediation actions, inform on potential issues/ delays in a timely manner, and proactively seek solutions and highlight risk areas
- Master‘s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Business, or similar
- Experience in auditing, internal control, order to cash, or accounting would be a strong plus
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of German would be a great asset, French, Spanish or Italian knowledge is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations) control framework is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (experience with data analytics tools, and knowledge of SAP is a plus)
- Structured analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude, attention to details
- Entrepreneurial thinking - ability to invent and structure new approaches
- Strong team player and willingness to learn and develop
- Openness, ability to communicate with conviction and to work independently, as well as part of a team
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.