Manufacturing & Supply Finance Business Partner
The finance Business partner monitors the overall financial operational performance at Cairo site. the role contributes to strategic/business development by providing accurate, effective & reliable financial information & controls. the role insures compliance with Group controlling guidelines and procedures.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
1- Provides an accurate picture of their perimeter ‘s financial situation for the current and future periods and advises operational management on relevant remediation actions and ways for improvement.
2- Support and challenge the operations in achieving their performance targets by providing adequate financial performance measures and better understanding of financial variances.
3- Builds and updates their perimeter ‘s forecasts (Budget, Trends, Long Range Plan)
4- Present financial forecast Budget/T1/T2/Budget+2/Quarter Landing/Strat Plan.
5- Participate and provide information to business reviews with platform/region.
6-Makes proactive recommendations on business improvement
7- Interact with GBUs (S&OP, inventories, COGS competitiveness) and other platforms sites
8- Ensure the quality and accuracy of SPEs with specific focus on those above site threshold.
9- Ensures appropriate follow up of activity-specific areas
10- Challenge volumes assumptions provided by Supply Chain (site & Global)
11- Opex optimization through smart spending approach
12- Validate month end close result
13- Provides an accurate picture of their perimeter‘s financial situation for the current and future periods and advises management on relevant remediation actions and ways for improvement.
14- Manage the risk and the opportunities of the concerned business.
- P&L analysis with commentaries on main variances
- HC close monitoring
- Ensure accurate profit/expenses allocation per product to have the most accurate product
- Monthly rolling forecast update (landing, Risks & opportunities )
- Abide by the requirements of the code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
- Ensure the compliance with different internal control procedure when performing the FBP role
- Audit : Support local team on internal audit management
- Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (including the Industry Code of Practice, Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements) and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
Environmental and Safety Leadership
To care for his/her own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, and to co-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work. Employees are therefore expected to:
- Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
- Thoroughly read all safety documentation issues by the Company and comply with its requirements.
Job Holder Requirements
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences*
- Bachelor of commerce major in accounting or finance
+5 years of experience in financial field , with a strong financial Planning & budgeting experience.
- Experience in Manufacturing operation is a must
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferable
- High analytical skills and critical thinking
- High influencing and communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
*applicant should update their workday profile with all needed data as it is the only screening source.
Desirable” / compromise experience
CPA or MBA holder is an asset
Sanofi Leadership Framework Skills and Behaviours
Leadership of diverse and remote teams
Teambuilding, teamwork, transversal lead
Business and financial acumen
Challenge status quo with innovation
Relationship and influence:
Communication and consulting skills
Negotiation and influencing skills
Inspires trust through empathy and authenticity.
Coaching & facilitating skills
Strong on execution, is comfortable with ambiguity, and adapts with agility.
PLAY TO WIN Behaviors:
Stretch to go beyond the level we have operated at up until now.
Take action instead of waiting to be told what to do.
Act in the interest of our patients and customers.
Think One Sanofi.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.