DevOps & Cloud Engineer
Job title: DevOps & Cloud Engineer
- Location : Spain - Barcelona
- 50% Remote working and 10% of travel expected
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
We're on the lookout for a dynamic DevOps & Cloud Engineer with a specialization in Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Virtualization to join our innovative team! If you're passionate about automation, love navigating the Azure ecosystem, and thrive on designing and implementing complex technology solutions, this role is tailor-made for you.
As a DevOps & Cloud Engineer, you will be at the forefront of ensuring our foundations and core services are not only automated but can also be operated seamlessly through automation. Your primary focus will be the implementation and maintenance of automation around our Azure Virtual Desktop and Citrix platform. In this pivotal role, you'll contribute to establishing a culture where Infrastructure as Code is developed, tested, and released rapidly and frequently.
- Provide guidance for Operations to perform run activities without compromising code integrity.
- Automate Azure deployment, provisioning, and management tasks with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Action), Terraform, and Ansible.
- Develop and automate the deployment of Azure virtual desktop environments.
- Execute application and data migrations from on-premises data centers to Azure.
- Implement security measures and compliance standards to protect cloud resources and data.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in Azure technologies, providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Strong experience working with Azure cloud is a must; AWS or GCP experience is a plus.
- Automation experience with PowerShell, ARM, Terraform, or Ansible.
- Demonstrated experience with various Azure services and technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies like VMware vSphere/vCenter, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.
- Previous consulting experience in a DevOps/Agile/Lean environment.
If you're ready to embark on a journey of innovation and contribute to the future of our tech landscape, we want to hear from you!
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.