A2R Process & Intergration Support Lead
Job title: A2R Process & Integration Support Lead
- Location : Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- % Remote working and % of travel expected: Hybrid working arrangement
- Job type: Permanent, Full Time
About the job
About the role:
A2R Process & Integration Support Lead support the country/ scope expansion and transitions, deliver A2R core model harmonization, implement transformation and automation initiatives, and manage Fixed Asset Accounting compliances and deliverables. This role also leads or actively contribute to projects intended to increase process efficiencies, execute projects in alignment with global team for Group projects, and contribute to ensures the adequacy with Group core model and between the identified business needs and solutions.
A2R Process and Integration Support Lead work closely with A2R country teams, all teams within Business Operations, treasury, tax, internal control, Finance (Finance Operation, FP&A, FBPs, Decision Support & Analytics), and IT (AIMS, Automation Center of Excellence) and external consultants.
Integration Support for all A2R in scope processes
- Coordinate and support country/ scope expansion and transitions.
- Deliver process/ Core Model harmonization at L6/L7
- Implementation of initiatives related to transformation and automation.
- Support service line where required.
- Focal point for A2R KL Hub KPI reporting to support performance management on all in scope processes. Calculate KPIs, maintain dashboards and KPI files when needed.
- Coordinate Business Review/ Delivery Meeting. Report and explain KPI trends to A2R global management.
- Preparation of manual, training materials and conduct end user training or actively contribute to projects as assigned.
- Mobilizing stakeholders for effective and efficient projects delivery
- Timely projects reporting, coordination and stakeholder communications.
Fixed Asset Accounting
- Ensure quality reporting of legal statutory accounts and consolidation packages within the local regulatory and Sanofi Group calendar timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information.
- Ensure Fixed Asset Accounting in scope deliverables are met and business continuity.
- Collaborate with other End to End teams (P2P and Ci2C), tax & treasury departments and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks (pre/post close meetings).
- Respond to and resolve enquiries, detail analysis and/or explanation of material changes from Country Finance/Internal and External customers.
- Active participation in Sanofi Account Committee and other business meetings preparation and reviews
- To build future COE for Asset team
- Ensure good flow of information internally and externally.
- Align, promote and deliver as per Global A2R Vision, Mission incorporating all Sanofi’s Play To Win (PTW) behaviours.
- Maintains strong internal controls as per A2R Core Model and ensuring compliance to SOX controls and local GAAP.
- Ensure SOX and Internal Control Framework compliance across activities, and proactively identify and address gaps.
- Provide expertise and coaching to relevant stakeholders as required and when needed.
- Ensure adequate follow up on issues identified to resolution.
- Ensure SOP documentations are updated timely to reflect latest process/tool/policy changes.
- Analyze KPI results on trends, contributing factors of below the line and outstanding performance and highlight improvement opportunities.
- Propose, develop, test, implement new set of KPIs, as needed.
- Propose and support projects which aim to transformation and automation Asset/Lease accounting processing.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and develop changes through elimination of redundant activities or through standardization between countries.
- Support benchmarking activities
- Monitor implemented initiatives, track, and report benefits.
People management and development
- Coach and motivate direct reports for performance and continuous improvements.
- Conduct regular reviews with team members to ensure timely and quality services against agreed SLAs and identify training and development needs.
- Support team members in managing and prioritizing team workload
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5 years of relevant working experience and operational understanding in Account to Reporting activities with cross functional knowledge, preferably in shared services and/or BPO
- Good knowledge end user exposure in SAP Finance/Controlling module and integration with other modules. Experience in SAP implementation for MNCs will be added advantage.
- Preferable with Project Management knowledge, with hands on experience in transition, process standardization and improvement.
- Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel
- Good internal personal skills and English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong change management and stakeholder management skills, including with senior stakeholders. Attentive to needs and feedback.
- Self-starter, initiative-taker, and ability to work independently under pressure.
- Team player, transversal, strong collaboration mindset with ability to work with a group of people with different functional expertise.
- Able to work in uncertain, constantly changing environment.
- Multi-tasker, able to establish and keep priorities and timelines to effectively manage workload of self and others.
- Strong analytical skill
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or SAP certification or equivalent
- Good knowledge on IFRS
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge on local GAAP
- SAP integration knowledge with satellite tools such as Blackline, TIMI, eBuy and Concur
- Working experience in a customer-facing and service-oriented corporate position.
- Possess knowledge and certification such as Six Sigma, LEAN or Hoshin
- Possess skills such as Power BI and RPA
- 2 years of direct people management responsibilities are preferably and will be prioritize.
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing a team to perform successfully.
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.