Marketing Manager, Vaccines
Job title: Marketing Manager
Hiring Manager: Head of Marketing, Vaccines Vietnam
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Being responsible for an Influenza franchise, the vaccines marketing manager is to continue to grow the franchise in Vietnam by expanding to new potential segments and preparing for the future launch.
- Develop portfolio and brand strategy, execute marketing activities and monitor performance of the assigned products in the local market;
- Develop a solid omnichannel strategy that can deliver a smooth yet impactful customer experience journey via close partnerships with the Omnichannel manager, other franchise marketing leads (PM or MM) and agencies (creative and media).
Budget and A&P management
- Provide timely forecasts to ensure the business opportunities and risks are fully reflected, including a monthly forecast of 24 months of Sales-out and In-arms (local submission), budget forecast of Sales-out (twice a year) (regional submission), and long-range planning and forecast for the market (global submission);
- Independently plan and manage franchise’s A&P (including activities for HCPs, lay public; offline, and digital) to create business impact and be in line with phasing spending.
- Liaise with other functions to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business, align with the overall BU objectives, and comply with regulatory/ legal/ company standards and policies.
- Identification and management of all important external stakeholders (KOLs, HCO, MSA, Key Accounts) that will help push and implement the product's strategy in the country. This includes identification and relationship building with all important organizations and individuals.
- Work and collaborate with relevant functions with different countries and global brand team (GBT), leverage support, and make sure that the country's marketing strategy and its implementation are aligned with the regional and global marketing strategy.
Ensure excellence in executing all marketing activities as per the approved brand plan
Yet be able to have the on-time refinement of tactical activities to meet market dynamics, capture opportunities, and mitigate risks/threats from competitors by:
- Ensuring 100% post-assessment of all marketing activities
- Proactively conducting frequent catch up with the sales force for feedback
- Frequent monthly field visiting to collect market insights
- Developing and maintaining market intelligence databases that support the development of a strong portfolio planning and brand strategy
Cooperate with Salesforce (Area manager, sales reps, and KAMs), Medical managers (local and global), regulatory, supply chain, public affairs, and market access…to develop and execute an effective commercial/promotional strategy and strong business plan which includes resources planning for activities of assigned products, including:
- Manage product core selling message and create FAQ database
Ensure all marketing activities of the vaccines franchise are 100% complied with Vietnam pharma law, Pharma codes, and Sanofi internal Ethical and Business integrity (Compliance)
- Provide timely training to the sales force to increase their competitive edge
CONTACT WITH OTHERS:
Internal: Vaccines General Manager, other Marketing members locally and globally, Sales/KAM, Medical, Supply chain, EBI, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Public affairs, Market access, BO&S, Procurement, etc.
Stakeholders: MSA/HCO, KOLs, HCPs;
Agency/Vendor: Creative agency, Media agency, Market research agency, Event logistics agency, etc.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Sales-out by volume and value
Market share (measured by IQVIA)
Marketing campaigns/ activities specific KPIs
Mandatory: At least 5 years experience in brand management with at least 2 years in Senior Product Manager position. Proficiency in English is a must.
With a successful track record in developing & executing marketing/ brand strategy, new product launching and project management.
A degree in Medical or Pharmacist is an advantage but not mandatory; if no medical/pharmacy background, experience in healthcare industry is desired.
Marketing & business management expertise
Vietnam Healthcare, Preventive Medicine system, and market is a plus
COMPETENCY AND SKILLS
Strategic and critical thinking
Good communication and influencing skills
Open-minded, agile to changes, and innovative thinking
Attentive to details in execution, closely follow up on operational tasks
Cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job, the general nature, and the level of work performed by the job holder. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the job holder may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.