Advertising & Promotion Global Optimization Analytics Lead
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
The CXA Performance Analytics is a global and fast-growing team with seasoned leaders in business intelligence and advanced analytics. Its purpose is to foster a culture of data-driven decisions and bring the outside-in with access to unique and rich-data on market sales including competitors and consumer choices. Our mission is to empower decision makers to make the right strategic choices and the optimal marketing resource allocation as well as execution. This achieved by building powerful and timely visualizations of market & share developments, quantifying sales drivers uplift & ROI and using unlimited power of algorithm to generate optimal allocation scenario, as well as by anticipating future sales with predictive modelling to anticipate future sales.
The CXA A&P Advanced Analytics Global Lead will be responsible for deploying and taking to the next level marketing mix capabilities to guide A&P strategic & tactical allocation & executions. This implies:
- Influencing executive leadership team up to CEO/CFO on A&P investment decisions
- Responsible for delivering ROI increase target year-on-year
- Setting up and executing the program vision to optimize A&P spend (MMM, trigger models, A/B testing)
- Defining the governance & process
- Ensuring visibility of the overall capability internally and externally
- Coordinating large technical teams and business teams across functions & geographies
- Interpreting correctly analytics output and bring agility for optimal forward looking decisions
- Transferring newly built A&P capability to local and regional business teams in 15+ markets
- Collecting user feedbacks to continuously enhance WebApp User Experience
- Removing roadblocks to deliver on-time
- Continuously performing quality checks on data & advanced models
- Managing direct (internal & external) and indirect reports
As part of the CXA performance analytics team, he will be responsible for bringing the full global analytics agenda & capabilities into AMEA (marketing mix, category & innovation forecast, business intelligence, …)
This role will report directly to the CXA global performance analytics Head.
- Experience: Prior experience in analytics ideally marketing mix modelling and exposure/influence of top executive
- Soft skills: leadership, business ownership, influence & story-telling, collaboration & agile, technical & business fluency, data-driven culture, rigor.
- Technical skills: Knowledge of CHC internal & external data sources & systems, advanced statistics, data science, web-based design, agile (Jira/Confluence)
- Education: BS degree or higher (or equivalent); Masters degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science, statistics, applied mathematics, or economics) is preferred
- Languages: English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.