Regulatory Affairs Officer -VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Regulatory Affairs Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/04/2024
- Monitoring of regulatory activities through review of performance indicators and creation of Monthly Dashboards
- Support the Partners in Europe Region to complete regulatory activities
- Participation to Audits and inspection preparation
- Portfolio integration/ divestment
- Experiences sharing across the Regulatory Affairs (RA) country teams
- Projects and products review
- Training to Partners
- Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of submission of regulatory applications for dedicated products and to the responses document to Health Authority questions with the stakeholders
- Support on the country regulatory data management
- MSc in Biology / Life Science / Regulatory Affairs / Pharmaceuatical
- Experience preferably in Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- Fluency in English
- Solid knowledge of MS Office software
- Rigorous and exhibit analytical and synthesis skills
- Motivated and open-minded, able to work in a team and interacting on cross-cutting and multicultural subjects
- Solid knowledge and understanding of complex medical and scientific subject matter as well as evolving regulatory policy
- Organization skills, entrepreneurial
- Flexibility, creativity & enthusiasm
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.