- Provide legal advice for daily operations of vaccine operations and vaccine M&S;
- Draft, review and translate contracts and other legal documentation to ensure all relevent legislation is complied with, identify and minimize potential contractual/compliance risks while maximize the business interests;
- Develop bilingual templates of contracts or other legal documents for daily business operation;
- Monitor a thorough understanding of the legal development, perform legal research, communicate with various government authorities to understand the most recent regulatory developments, and advise various functional departments on the legal interpretation, implications and opportunities for the company’s operations;
- Coordinate effectively with other team members to identify the specific needs and maintain consistency of legal standards to meet local business requirements with limited risk;
- Formulate, review and optimize legal-related procedures and/or policies periodically to ensure the procedures and/or policies in line with the development of business operation, the guideline of global policies and applicable laws and regulations;
- Support to handle local legal disputes through negotiation, mediation or litigation;
- Monitor and supervise external counsels in disputes and external investigations;
- Provide legal training to staff to ensure the improvement of their legal awareness;
- Other tasks as designated by line manager or function head.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor degree in PRC law or above
Experience & knowledge:
5 years experience in reputable law firm or multi-national company; familiar with foreign direct investment, contract and general corporate work; experiences on pharmaceutical/vaccine industry are preferred
- PRC Bar Qualification is a must;
- Good understanding of PRC law, sound business acumen and commercial awareness and practically-oriented, ability to identify and resolve legal issues quickly and effectively;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (written & verbal);
- Computer literacy, familiar with all Microsoft applications;
- Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-minded, clear thinker, quick learner, team player and ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.