Process Excellence Expert
The GBS mission is to contribute to CHC simplification by developing and implementing a new operating model to execute some of the financial & accounting processes (Account-to-Report, Customer-Invoicing-to-Cash, Source-to-Value, Master Data Management, among others). GBS aims to deliver efficiency by leveraging best in class methodologies and strategically contributing to CHC simplification, while driving mindset and cultural changes.
Process Excellence Lead is a key member of Process Office and is responsible to enhance operational efficiency, streamline processes, and foster a culture of continuous improvement, with a specific focus on implementing automation and digital solutions.
Ideal candidate possesses experience in some, if not all, of the following areas:
- Continuous Improvement / LEAN
- Project Management
- Change & Stakeholder Management
- Automation capability
- Process mining
LEAN Capability Building:
- Design and deliver training programs to build continuous improvement capabilities across the organization.
- Foster a culture of problem-solving and innovation by providing guidance on improvement methodologies and tools.
- Organize and facilitate training sessions from candidate scoping, sponsors endorsement to certification, result consolidation and communication.
- Integrate automation and digital technologies into the training programs to enhance capabilities.
- Coach new trainers.
- Lead and manage cross-functional continuous improvement projects from initiation to completion for Account-to-Report, Customer-Invoicing-to-Cash, Source-to-Value and People Services processes.
- Establish project timelines, milestones, and success criteria to ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Apply data driven approach to identify non adherence to standard processes by utilizing process mining.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather insigths on process challanges and identify improvement opportunities and prioritize projects.
- Facilitate workshops, including Kaizen workshops, as needed for intensive process improvement efforts.
- Coordinate interdependencies between respective Service Lines to promote synergy and avoid redundancy.
- Implement change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Communicate progress, results, and key learnings to stakeholders at various organizational levels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify automation opportunities, assess feasibility, and prioritize projects based on strategic goals.
- Develop, implement and maintain new automation solutions/reports for operational processes to enable improved process performance.
Background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Certification and knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma) and their application
- Demonstrated experience in process management and re-engineering
- Project management skills with a track record of successful project delivery
- Expertise in automation and utilization of digital solutions to simplify processes
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in process mining is an advantage
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive, initiative-taker, and ability to work independently
- Experience of working in cross cultural international environment
- Languages: Fluent in English
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Practice your language skills within our "Language Club"
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.