Compensation and Benefits Analyst Nordics & Belgium - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Compensation and Benefits Analyst Nordics & Belgium - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/04/2024
The R&P (Rewards and Performance Management) Team for the North Europe MCO is a Center of Excellence that leads and supports a significant number of both annual and ad-hoc projects and processes. The team is accountable for the design and implementation of a comprehensive set of Compensation & Benefits (C&B) offerings across a multitude of countries.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about Compensation & Benefits from the country perspective and to participate in all the major projects that a multi-country Compensation & Benefits team can go through each year. You will be exposed to multiple country topics as our Northern Cluster of countries include Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
- Salary competitiveness analysis
- The process of Salary structure review, including working with market data
- The annual performance evaluation & Goal setting cycle
- The annual salary review during the Compensation cycle
- The roll out of a share purchase plan
- And many more projects
You will learn how to do and become the go-to person for:
- R&P query handling from internal and external stakeholders
- Assessing the grade of a job based on its complexity
- Building competitive compensation package offers
- And many more depending on your interest and abilities
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field
- You have 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken); knowledge of French and/or Dutch is preferred
- You love to work with data and have a great eye for detail
- You are curious, willing to learn, and you have a can-do mentality
- You are a good communicator and have experience working in a team
- You are organized, and you feel confident working on several projects in parallel
- Obviously, you can handle sensitive information with discretion and professionalism
- You are very familiar with Excel and can handle a large quantity of data for analyses & submissions
- You are proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Previous experience with HR system Workday is a plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.