Value & Access Lead (Vaccine)
Lead Value & Access team in Vaccine with alignment on pricing and reimbursement strategy for short- and long-term sustainability, especially for the access on the national immunization program for new pipelines
Provide optimal strategies and shape policy development affecting the business
-Direct reporting to Head of Market Access
-Leadership team member in Vaccine business unit
-Working closely with country Medical, Marketing, Public Affairs, Communication & CSR, Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Finance team, and regional/global functional partners
- Develop and execute Market Access strategies and plan for existing products in alignment with business priorities. This includes the optimization of reimbursement guidelines and management of price challenges of key products.
- Develop and execute Market Access plan for new products including pricing and reimbursement scenarios and PE strategy, and work with local/regional/global stakeholders to gain the endorsement.
- Collaborate with Business Units, Medical, Public Affairs, Communications and Patient Advocacy and Regulatory Affairs to execute the market access strategy and engage stakeholders such as KDCA, payers, KTLs, medical society, media and patient group.
- Provides strong leadership and guidance to the team and cross-functional stakeholders in the area of market access, healthcare policy, and HEOR.
- Develop market access team’s capabilities and support to be fully motivated and empowered to build P&R strategy and execute engagement plan.
- Work with Business Units to monitor and competitor’s environment and advocate positive tender price evolution with price rationales. Update global pricing group and local business partners with price and reimbursement changes.
- Deep understanding of country pharmaceutical and economic environment, and HTA process
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers for market access. The responsibility expands into engagement of high-level government officials
- Involvement in political landscape and appropriate participation in policy initiatives to shape healthcare environment and pricing policies to enable better patient access for new Sanofi products and lead key external stakeholder engagement
- Liaise with and support public affairs, communications team and/or affiliate environment shaping efforts and integrated activities on issues that impact on market access
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Fluent in Korean & English (written and spoken)
Bachelor's degree (or above) of Pharnmacy(preferred), Public Health, Statistics or Science Master's degree in Public Health or Health Economics (preferred)
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry with an in-depth understanding of market access area (healthcare system, public policy, HEOR etc.)
- Experiences in Vaccine's Access & Policy and Knowledge of immunization policy, NIP, vaccine tender syste,m and understanding of business and legislative environment related to vaccines (preferred)
- Experience and knowledge of pricing policies and procedure or HEOR (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in pharmacy or health policy (preferred)
Strategic mindset with problems solving, and analytical ability
- Pro-active attitude and the ability to work independently
- Experience in communicating, influencing, and negotiating with healthcare policy decision-makers
- Demonstrated capacity to work efficiently with all levels of the organization
- Strong skillsets in strategic thinking, scenario planning, problem-solving, creative thinking and Access communication
- Demonstraed of strong interpersonal skills and highest degree of intergrity and ethics
Core behavioural competencies:
- Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now: constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment
- Put the interest of the organization ahead of your own or those of your team: consider both short- and long-term impact of decisions; put collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level
- Act in the interest of our patients and customers: actively engage with customers to know their current and future needs; bring an external perspective into decisions
- Take action and don’t wait to be told what to do: take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of your actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.