Vaccine- Key Account Manager-Hangzhou
To promote and develop the regional public health sector and create a positive policy environment
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with relevant government departments in the region under its jurisdiction according to the needs of the business.
- Influencing regional policies, including vaccination policies, distribution management filings, regional non-regulation vaccine pre-tender policies, etc..
- Analyzing public health policy developments and maintaining smooth internal communication and collaboration.
To support regional business and product development, build and maintain academic platforms and empower CDC at all levels
- Building regional communication platforms to effectively communicate the company's product values and propositions and provide advice for corporate decision making.
- Implementing central projects.
- Focusing on business objectives, identify competitive opportunities and explore new promotion and project models with innovative thinking models.
Communication system establishment for target customers in the region
- Use of intra-regional communication platforms to make a statement and reach more target customers
Policy environment shaping at provincial and municipal levels
- FLU publicly funded project management and coordination of business activities related to the implementation
- Collecting and analyzing data related to the regional business and providing it to the company's decision makers.
- Leveraging partnerships with decision makers to support contingency planning in crisis situations.
(Required education, experience, certifications, and competencies.)
- A degree in life sciences such as biological, medical, or pharmaceutical or degree in marketing or business administration from a credible institution
- Good communication with officials from central government and local government
- At least 3 years’ working experience in similar KAfunction in a multinational pharmaceutical, biological and/or vaccines company; with record of successfully facilitating the interests of multinational companies
- Good communication skills in both written and oral form.
- Good computer skills in Office Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook, and office facilities
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.