Company manager* Opella Participations BV ( all genders)
With the ambition to make the CHC GBU autonomous, a new entity has been created in BV
- Opella Participations which is the holding for CHC Business owning all the CHC affiliates except French entities.
Company manager main responsibilities:
- Financial management
- Manage restructuring/acquisition/ventures/GHIF investments activities initiated by the Group from OHP BV’s perspective
- Manage dividend-in process in line with the corporate, focusing on the objective of distributable reserves creation
- Propose and manage dividend pay-out
- Monitor cash position and secure future cash needs
- Manage overall economy of the company (incl. budget process and smart spend)
- Statutory financials and other local reporting
- Manage valuations of portfolio investments: translate CoE outputs into OHP BV’s books and define & handle further needs not addressed by CoE
- Be a single point of transaction knowledge for A2R for statutory financials and DNB reporting
- Provide support in the audit
- CIT management with support of A2R
- Group IFRS & MyTax reporting
- Be a single point of transaction knowledge for A2R for Group reporting
- Act as an advisor to local A2R via defined pre-close activities, final reviews, Accounts Committee presentation
- Corporate governance
- Manage compliance with the NL legal requirements
Main professional relationships:
Ensure strong and efficient transversal relationships with other stakeholders, mainly:
- Tax and TP Corporate, regional or country tax managers
- GBS team
- Internal Control
- Ethics & Business Integrity
- Finance performance team
- BPO partner ….
- Technical expertise in finance , Strong analytical skills and strength of proposal
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve issues in a manner that is customer oriented. Focused on business-value, with a flexible and versatile approach that takes into account and adjusts to develop recommendations that reflect shifting business priorities.
- Strong process knowledge with ability to redefine processes from end to end to support Business needs
- Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures, business maturity levels
- Strong Knowledge in project management, including overall IT system aspects, demonstrate ability to drive initiatives from concept to execution
- High level of Interpersonal/ communication skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
- Team management: Strong leadership, autonomy and management skills: management of resources required ensuring timely availability of resources that have right skills, experience and capability.
- Fluent in English
- Finance equivalent or Master Degree in Business Administration.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in finance with project leadership component and support functions roles
- Must have experience of working with key stakeholders across functions up to Executive level.
- International background with exposure to multicultural environments.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.