ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen join our Finance team in the Consumer Healthcare business unit for the Western Europe Zone (AT, BE, CH, ES, GR, PT and UK), in this position you will supporting all aspects of Financial Performance in our countries and brands.
Sanofi Consumer Health displays a large portfolio of OTC medicines including loved brands like Allegra, Bisolvon, Buscopan and Dulcolax. We are a dedicated team driven to improve the self-care treatments available to the public. In our zone we are a fast-paced team of 200 plus and have strong values – high integrity and work ethic, respect and teamwork as well as courage and dare to risk approach - which we live and breathe every day. We are looking for a like-minded individual who will help grow the different brands using new initiatives and ideas.
Be a partner for the Business teams
- Support Business teams in their decision-making process based on sound judgment, finance expertise and business acumen,
- Partner with business teams to provide a financial perspective on the analysis and evaluation of business opportunities.
- Collaborate on ad hoc projects (portfolio optimization, digital, e-commerce...)
Focus on financial performance
- Monitor, drive and report the business performance in coordination with the Financial Performance Lead and Business teams ensuring access to accurate, timely and relevant financial data and key metrics.
- Analyze figures and support the preparation of the Performance Reviews: monitor performance vs set targets and defined KPIs, identify gaps vs. plan – in collaboration with the Financial Performance Lead and Business teams.
- Review P&L, cash-flow and other KPIs (GTN / SIT / destructions) and participate on validation meetings with business stakeholders.
Support planning processes
- Contribute to integrated business planning process, supporting business teams to understand rationale of forecasts, ensure data consistency and alignment with CHC ambitions. Challenge Business assumptions, ensure consistency from a finance standpoint and monitor forecasts including identification of risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate on the financial processes in forecast/budget periods: run of scenarios based on Global guidelines and ambitions, support stakeholder alignment within zone & global teams, ensure consistency of information and data, identify risks and opportunities.
Team up in leaning operations
- Contributes into data & analytics journey, supporting maintenance & development of user-friendly tools (i.e., Power BI) for cross-functional teams. Identify and request or perform Master data management in systems.
- Collaborates realizing efficiencies in multi-country processes through verticalization and digitalization supporting self-service culture in procedures.
- Ensure a comprehensive compliance with all internal control and financial/accounting principles within their perimeter.
- Share and implement finance best practices and focus on simplification.
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of finance
- Degree qualified in finance, accounting, management, engineering, etc.
- Strong rigor and ability to multi-task and to organize, manage and prioritize deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Collaborative and highly proactive attitude
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to combine and present complex information in a simple manner
- Ability to interact and communicate appropriately with numerous stakeholders
- Strong usage of Excel
- Knowledge of financial systems (SAP, TM1) is a plus
- English is mandatory
If the description fits your experience and has captured your interest, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Visit our external career site for more opportunities and information:
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.