Junior People & Culture Generalist - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
- Organize local onboarding days for newcomers
- Act for the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy
- Co-create a new local dashboard with KPIs to support data-driven decisions
- Manage time recording project and be the Swiss focal point
- Support different People & Culture initiatives and projects for Swiss affiliate, specifically in the area of development
- Support People & Culture Business Partners in their daily tasks
- Support People & Culture communication (intranet, internal social media)
- At least Bachelor degree in Business / Economics / Human Resources
- 1st experience required in Human Resources
- Experience in international company is a plus
- Knowledge of Swiss labor law is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Very high sense of rigor
- High sense of confidentiality
- Have common sense and pragmatism
- Excellent organization skills and good resistance to stress
- Good knowledge of the Office Pack
- Knowledge of HR SAP and Workday is a plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.