Software Engineer - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Software Engineer - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
Target start date: 01/05/2024
- Design and development of application interfaces between Benchling SaaS application and on-premises systems using AWS (Amazon Web Services) Step Functions and Lambda in Python and other AWS cloud native technologies to ensure seamless data transfer and integration.
- Proactively explore and identify automation opportunities to enhance user interactions with the platform and streamline processes, aiming to improve user experience.
- Collaborate closely with Managed Services to establish the support model for the developed solutions, ensuring high availability and reliability for end-users.
- Interact with stakeholders, collect, and consolidate requirements to ensure that the developed solutions align with business needs and present the solution effectively.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation by actively seeking out options, troubleshooting issues, and generating innovative ideas independently to continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the interfaces.
- Master’s degree in software engineering or a similar field of computer science with a focus on designing and implementing software solutions.
- A solid foundation in software development principles and practices.
- Demonstrated expertise in Python, with a passion for leveraging AWS (Amazon Web Services) technologies.
- Hands-on experience with version control using GitHub and familiarity with DevOps automation practices.
- Experience with Terraform is a plus, showcasing your versatility in infrastructure as code.
- Effective communication in English, both written and verbal, for international collaboration.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to overcoming technical hurdles.
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the capacity to work harmoniously in multicultural environments.
- A keen interest in effectively communicating and presenting solutions to stakeholders, showcasing your holistic approach to software engineering.
- Willing and ready to achieve goals by applying agile ways of working.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.