• To assist Turkey GM on a daily basis and act as a key enabler on vendor and agency relations including contract management.
• Develop and execute the strategic planning, in line with Sanofi Turkey’s vision and business objectives, plan and execute the internal communication strategies and activities. Conduct stakeholder management and implement social responsibility projects in line with corporate criteria for external stakeholders. Provide participation of all related departments to the process.
KEY RESULTS - ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Administrative and other support to GM
• To assist Turkey GM on a daily basis.
• Responsible for helping the daily operations of GM.
• Manage mostly business related tasks for GM such as organizing travel and accommodation and other organizational tasks
• Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Managing GM’s calendars and set up Meetings.
• Draft, review and send communications on behalf of GM
• Arrange the Lunch/Dinner booking and POs for local meetings/events
• Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings.
• Answer and respond to calls, communicate messages and information to the GM
• Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Maintain various records and documents for GM
2. Communication Activities
• Prepare Yearly Strategic Communication Plan for internal stakeholders where yearly communications objectives are determined in line with Sanofi Turkey’s vision and business objectives. Provide the participation of all related departments to the process.
• Take role in the preparation and manage the internal communication activities.
• Plan, manage and execute the preparation of all digital and printed internal communication tools, such as intranet, newsletter, mailings, bulletins etc.
• Manage internal and/or external communication sites (prepare, launch and keep the site updated) in terms of content, technical infrastructure and creative work.
• In case of crises, participate to crisis team to assist the team in determining and realising actions related to communications.
• Take role in determining policies and SOP’s related to communication; prepare and publish them.
• Plan internal communication activities and take role in implementation. In the context of this planning target the objectives below:
• Convey messages related to Sanofi Turkey and Group’s vision, mission and strategies.
• Internalization of corporate culture and values by employees
• Establish corporate reputation and feelings of proud and trust vis-à-vis the company by employees and take role in implementation of these activities.
• Contribute to the development of digital initiatives and alternative innovative communication channels.
3. Maintain Compliance
• Abide by the requirements of the Code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
4. Ethical Leadership
• Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements) and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
• Escalates any decisions, or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role
5. Environmental and Safety Leadership
• To care for his/her own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, and to co-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work. To comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) related processes and procedures, provide his/her team (if has) complying to these issues and audit them. Employees are therefore expected to:
• Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment,
• Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
• Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence Thoroughly read all safety documentation issues by the Company and comply with its requirements. Escalate any doubts or uncertainties to their manager.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS :
At least 2 years in a similar role in pharma or FMCG sector
Advanced level of English
If you want to learn more about compensation grades, please go to our grade guide via the following link:
Sanofi achieves its mission, in part, by offering rewarding career opportunities which inspire employee growth and development. Our 6 Recruitment Principles clarify our commitment to you and your role in driving your career.
Our people are responsible for managing their career
Sanofi posts all non-executive opportunities for our people
We give priority to internal candidates
Managers provide constructive feedback to all internal interviewed candidates
We embrace diversity to hire best talent
We expect managers to encourage career moves across the whole organization
A few practical tips:
Be sure to regularly update your Workday profile to simplify the application process
Be aware of any applicable eligibility criteria in the country to which you are applying
Before applying, inform your manager so they may support your career development goals
Sanofi careers - it all starts with you!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.