GBS A2R Global Process Excellence Coordinator Trainee
- Liaison with stakeholders globally, data collection and analysis
- System data maintenance by providing instructions to Admin teams
- Assistance with data and process harmonisation cross countries and regions
- Analysis of Key Performance Indicators, follow up with respective contacts globally
- Gatekeeper of master files, documentation of performed processes
- Preparation of reporting slide decks, newsletters, etc.
- Ongoing advanced university studies (active student status) in the field of business informatics, finance or accounting
- Working hours: min. 30 hours/week with flexible scheduling
- Expertise in MS Excel (including pivot tables), in PPT preparation, experienced Outlook and Teams user
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders in a professional manner in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to ever-changing situations
- Proactivity, eagerness to learn
- English language skills (Professional – both written and oral)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.