Data Analyst - All Genders
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
- Job Title: Data Analyst
- Department: Foundations Data Product Line
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Vision for Digital, Data Analytics and AI
Sanofi has embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions. This has enabled us, to accelerate R&D, improve manufacturing and commercial performance, and bring novel drugs and vaccines to patients faster, all in order to improve health and save lives.
The Digital Team at Sanofi is a unique data-driven team. We pride ourselves on being data obsessed and highly focused on using state of the art processes along with global technologies to drive impact to our solutions. We measure our insights and products based on how they perform across the globe and hold ourselves to the highest regard as our solutions can impact millions of lives. When tackling a problem, we do not just ask how we will create a solution, but how we will create a solution that reaches across the world with the best possible societal outcome.
If you are passionate about improving the health and wellness of people across the globe using Data as your means, then you should look no farther than the Digital Team here at Sanofi. Join us on our journey in enabling Sanofi’s Digital Transformation through becoming an AI first organization.
AI Factory - Versatile Teams Operating in Cross Functional Pods: Utilizing digital and data resources to develop AI products, bringing data management, AI and product development skills to products, programs and projects to create an agile, fulfilling and meaningful work environment.
Leading Edge Tech Stack: Experience build products that will be deployed globally on a leading-edge tech stack.
Reporting directly to the head of R&D COE platform, the Data Analyst will manage both data and business needs. Having an advanced analytics mindset, able to coach others of technical functions in this area.
- Managing data analysis and usage requirements, focusing on data and integration-intensive initiatives. Primary responsibilities include working with and understanding data analysis, as well as integration requirements, guiding solution design and architecture to meet these needs. Additionally, tasked with business analyst responsibilities
- Using a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business stakeholders achieve their desired outcomes
Data Analyst, will be directly accountable and responsible to
- Data Modeling, Process Modeling, data management through the warehouse - processes, data quality auditing and logging to benchmark. This also requires the ability to report out the state of data quality, help with preparation of data verification and testing methods, and process automation
- Identify and analyze business needs and coordinate between stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements for data use, analysis, and quality
- Leverage data and facts to identify patterns, using judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focusing on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
- Manage requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation processes to capture business and end user needs
- Support business case creation
- Communicate solution tradeoffs to business stakeholders to frame and influence project decisions
- Promote usability standards and design solutions with a high-quality, effortless UX
- Identify and aggregate data from internal and external sources
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data and to integrate data or applications to enhance business value
- Deliver in compliance with quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
To carry out the role of a Data Analyst successfully, a candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications
- Over 7 years of experience as Analyst (performed data manipulation, data analysis, data management)
- Experience in a healthcare company is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or Equivalent professional experience
- Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma, Professional Scrum Certification
- Technical Expertise
- Expert in Data manipulation techniques
- Data quality and audit techniques
- Good understanding of cloud computing and data solution design
- Preferred Knowledge of ETL/ELT, Snowflake, SQL, Informatica, AWS
- Accountable, Proactive, Collaborative and Agile
- Pragmatic and capable of solving complex issues
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Must be a team player and possess excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Action orientated with ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
PURSUE PROGRESS. DISCOVER EXTRAORDINARY
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.