1. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for testing & sampling finished products, raw material, stability and validation samples and other samples when required; liquidating remaining samples after testing is complete. Checking the tidiness, orderliness and cleanliness of their working area simultaneously.
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Testing of finished products, raw material, stability, validation samples and other if required. Liquidating remaining samples after testing is complete.
- Responsible for chemicals and reagents preparation in testing.
- Perform tasks as required GLP/ GMP according to allocation of QC manager and report monthly on their tasks.
- Respect strictly the standard operation procedures and regulation in site
- Attending to HSE activities according to company regulation
- Final year college student or newly graduated college student, majoring in chemistry or pharmacy
- Chemist or Pharmacist
- Good knowledge of chemical analysis method and ability of working independently in accordance with current regulations
- Have knowledge and know how to use the modern QC Laboratory equipment.
- Good knowledge on GLP, GMP, HSE and high respect on GLP guidelines as well as current procedures in site.
- Good skill in reading and understanding English
- Good skill in using Microsoft offices: Excel, Word
- Cautiousness, faithfulness and promptness
- Demonstrates the team-work spirit
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.