We are looking for students who have active student status, and in Sanofi we can offer your first experience as a trainee.
Join the Sanofi Trainee Program!
Interested in marketing, finance, management or HR?
The Sanofi Internship Program offers a wide range of opportunities for students who want to gain useful work experience in an international organisation and become part of an inspiring, young team.
You'll find the right position for you, whatever your field of study, as Sanofi sites offer a variety of internships for students who want to learn.
About the job
Administrative support of the tasks of the Trade and Tender team
- Creating reports
- Making queries and processing them
- Making presentations
- Preparing commercial offer documentation
- Administrating events
- Other administrative tasks
When joining our team, you will experience...
- Challenging tasks with professional responsibilities
- Trainee training program opportunity
- Competitive salary
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Internship and thesis support
- Paid leave for trainees
- Career opportunities after the traineeship
- Ongoing university studies (active student status) on trade, commercial, business field
- English knowledge in advanced level
- Min. 20 hour/week
- Strong MS Excel skills are required
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.