North Europe Vaccines Marketing Assistant
North Europe Vaccines Marketing Assistant
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Job type: Fulltime, Permanent
- This is a hybrid role (50% working from the Stockholm office)
- The position may require some travel
About the job
The main purpose of the role is to support the Sanofi North Europe vaccine Teams (with focus on the Nordics) to secure the best conditions for both the sales and marketing activities, as well as for the internal collaborative environment and cross-country work. The role will be instrumental in the work with key internal- and external stakeholders by leading projects, secure compliance with Sanofi regulation and in supporting processes, projects, and administrative work.
- Provide admin support to Sanofi Vaccines Nordics teams in relevant business support systems. For example, but not exclusive: Invoice/purchase management, commercial material approval management, contract process support etc.
- Contribute to marketing projects, transversal activities and/or special events depending on team needs (congresses, seminars, etc.); with extra focus on logistics aspects but as well drive content development in close collaboration with the commercial team
- Support the team in creating marketing and promotional material in line with brand guidelines. Monitor stock of promotional material and distribute material to sales reps or order whenever necessary
- Support in production and distribution of internal communication through for instance, but not limited to videos, newsletters, web pages, presentations, and similar
- Participate in inter-regional team meetings when necessary and follow up on action plans and documents monitoring
- Act as contact person towards external suppliers on behalf of the Franchise
- Project initiation, planning, development, monitoring and execution, and closing. Projects may include meetings with health care personnel
- Report Project progress and status in relevant forums
- Provide support on diverse activities (service deliveries, documents order and shipping, contacts management, payments monitoring, etc.)
- Manage agenda and planning for GM North Europe
- Innovation and Creativity: Ambition for innovation and creative thinking, especially in developing marketing tactics and materials
- Propose improvement actions to optimize communication and information sharing
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and Swedish. Knowledge of additional Nordics language is a plus
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, process management and other digital tools
- Experience in using video- and photo editing tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in use of social media in commercial settings and online publication
- Proven experience in selecting and definition of suitable tools, templates and techniques used in the company's project initiation, planning, development, monitoring and execution, and closing
- Technology Proficiency: Understanding on the digital tools and software proficiency required, considering the evolving nature of marketing technologies and an understanding of basic AI tools
- Interpersonal skills, sense of client relationship and confidentiality
- Organization skills, ability to prioritize, autonomy, rigor, self-starter
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environments
- Ability to independently prioritize tasks according to business needs
- Given the geographical scope, cultural competence in the Nordics region is beneficial
- Ability to work in network environment, team player
- Ability to transform the business strategy and Customer insight to possible future projects
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Given the dynamic nature of the working environment, appreciation for flexibility and adaptability to changing market and organizational needs is crucial
- Proven skills in planning and influencing relevant stakeholders external as well as internally
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.