Finance Analyst Trainee
We are looking for students who have active student status, and in Sanofi we can offer your first experience as a trainee.
Join the Sanofi Trainee Program!
The Sanofi Internship Program offers a wide range of opportunities for students who want to gain useful work experience in an international organisation and become part of an inspiring, young team.
The direction GBS = Global Business Services in CHC Finance Direction provides Global services to the whole BU : Finance, Human Resources, Project management.
The department CFFS = Central Finance Flows and Solutions in GBS stands to facilitate all central finance operations involving the French companies notably entrepreneur (Opella Healthcare Group) and manufacturing & worldwide distribution one (Opella Healthcare International).
You will join the team IFSA = Intercompany Financial Solutions & Analytics : this is a global organizational unit covering:
- the definition and management of Intercompany financial and operational framework over the world ;
- the realization of those intercompany transactions ;
- the contribution to projects (acquisition, divestment, organizational changes, product launches…)
- the production of related analytics & deliverables.
This team is also from international culture (~10 different nationalities) and has currently 14 team members.
Context of the position:
The job corresponds to a trainee fixed term position, created in the frame of the autonomy roadmap of the CHC GBU. CHC is still dependent on non-CHC Departments for services in many areas: Industrial, R&D, Real Estate, Finance, …etc. These services are covered by Global Service Agreements (GSA), and Local Service Agreements (LSA) when the services are specific to a given country. The GSA and LSA are billed each month. The costs of the GSA and LSA directly fall into CHC P&L and as such are part of the audited accounts of CHC. Total amounts at stake exceed 100M€. It is to be noted that in some countries CHC can be the supplier of services to the non-CHC part of Sanofi: these services are framed in so-called “reverse Service Agreements”. As CHC gets gradually autonomous, CHC can exit one by one the services contained in the GSA and LSA. Hence the position is required for a duration of 6 months.
The position will report to IFSA CHC GSA LSA Finance Lead.
GSA & LSA Inputs and related Database Management
- Ensure right inputs flows between global and local stakeholders of each function, challenge whenever needed reminding global rules (including threshold relevance) and manage escalation when needed;
- Maintain the database with all GSA and LSA information – including global, regional, local stakeholders referent list, exit dates and amounts to be billed between CHC and non-CHC Functions;
- Prepare monthly billing files and share them with FinOps and A2R teams of the relevant affiliates;
- Check actual amounts vs. forecasts by function each month;
- Propose improvements in the Database.
Contribute to the Monthly GSA & LSA Steering Committees (SteerCo)
- Collect input from each Function from regional/local to global following global rules
- Ensure all parties have consistent billing information by contributing to circulate Monthly amounts by Functions to CHC and non-CHC stakeholders;
- Contribute to any data input to organize a monthly Global Steering Committee where potential critical matter are discussed/arbitrate.
- Experience: Some previous experience in Finance would be facilitating.
- Soft skills: Good interpersonal skills, autonomy, agility, ability to work transversally and robust capacity to take initiatives.
- Technical skills: Finance controlling analytics, excellent use of Excel. Knowledge of SAP CO & FI modules would be beneficial.
- Education: Finance education
- Languages: Fluent in English. French is a plus.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #GBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients, and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.