Scrum Master - Trial design & RWD Analysis
- Job Title: Scrum Master - Trial design & RWD Analysis
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi has recently embarked on an ambitious digital transformation program. The Digital R&D Data Product team is a central part of this transformation journey, leading the acceleration of the digitalization of R&D data landscape by building state-of-the-art Data fabric and delivering AI-powered Data Products across R&D functions. As part of this transversal team, Digital Clinical Data Product teams is delivering new Clinical Data products to transform Clinical trials, accelerate cycle time and bring treatments to our patients faster.
In this context, Sanofi is recruiting a Digital Scrum Master, reporting to the Head of Digital Clinical data products.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
contribute to the implementation of globally scalable solutions that are needed by Sanofi’s Clinical Data products, empowering AI and ML initiatives to generate value across the clinical trial process, specifically:
- Support the Product Owner in refining the product backlog and making it ready for upcoming sprints, enabling longer-term work visibility for reporting to delivery and management teams.
- Develop sprint plans and guide the product team to deliver high-quality features in a timely manner using the Agile process.
- Supervise and facilitate all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint demos, daily stand-ups, and effective retrospectives (to continuously improve delivery quality and team health).
- Coordinate with teams to manage dependencies and remove impediments from the Scrum team.
- Identify and manage the risks associated with projects to achieve project success.
- Create, maintain, and deliver on project and workstream plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing understanding and needs.
- Measure team sprint success by using standard sprint metrics and drive team efficiency and productivity improvement through data points.
- Foster teamwork, build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and project information.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members to improve the team’s Agile and Scrum maturity by working with Sanofi Digital Agile COE (DACOE).
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching them to higher levels of maturity.
- Influence others including those more senior on best practices in Agile and work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile/Scrum.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a Scrum Master role, coordinating technical projects (Data, Application, IT).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Certified PMP, ASM-Agile Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Master/Product Owner (CSM, CSPO, SAFe).
- Technical knowledge of software application development and agile life-cycle methodologies.
- Understanding of Digital Strategy and governance, Software development processes/procedures, change management and release processes.
- Experience in using agile delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in influencing, listening actively, and negotiating within a team environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum.
- Experience managing multiple product teams and coordinating work across multiple teams and releases.
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits.
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easiliy schedule your office days.
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office.
- Collective life and accident insurance.
- Yearly medical check-up.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks.
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs).
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.