Senior Analyst- Reporting Solution
Job title: Senior Analyst
- Hiring Manager: Team Lead Commercial Analytics
- Location: Hyderabad
- % of travel expected: Travel required as per business need, if any
- Job type: Permanent and Full time
About the job
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
- At our Sanofi we are leveraging analytics and technology, on behalf of patients around the world. We are seeking those who have a passion for using data, analytics, and insights to drive decision making that will allow us to tackle some of the world’s greatest health threats.
- Within our commercial Insights, Analytics, and Data organization we are transforming to better power decision-making across our end-to-end commercialization process, from business development to late lifecycle management.
- Deliverables support planning and decision making across multiple functional areas such as finance, manufacturing, product development and commercial.
- In addition to ensuring high-quality deliverables, our team drives synergies across the franchise, fosters innovation and best practices, and creates solutions to bring speed, scale and shareability to our planning processes. As we endeavour, we are seeking a dynamic talent for the role of “Senior Analyst”
- We are looking for a team member to support our analytics team based out of US. Robust analytics is a priority for our businesses, as the product potential has major implications to a wide range of disciplines.
- It is essential to have someone who understands and aspires to implement innovative analytics techniques to drive our insights generation across GBU.
- Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders within the allocated GBU and tasks – with an end objective to develop report and analysis as per requirement
- Actively lead and develop SGH operations associates and ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Initiate the contracting process and related documents within defined timelines; and
- Collaborate with global stakeholders for project planning and setting up the timelines and maintaining budget
- Performance indicators: Feedback from (end stakeholders) on overall satisfaction
- Weightage: 20%
- Refresh Existing Reports and identifies improvement opportunities in reporting and BI tools and as needed structure / functionality with the latest insights as they become available
- Create dashboards to synthesize and visualize key information and enable business decisions
- Works to develop deal tracking analytics and reporting capabilities
- Collaborates with Digital to enhance data access across various sources, develop tools, technology, and process to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Will assist in managing medical Omnichannel plans in project management system
- Will be responsible for reporting of monthly sales reporting by gathering the data provided by the partners, data cleansing if necessary, uploading into the data lake, production of the reports according to agreed template and gathering of associated business insights from the business.
- Develop and support tool to ensure robustness and unique sourcing of Pricing information with customer
- Performing EDAs on key business questions related to partner sales data
- Understand and Analyse data coming from all these channels and provide insights to the business
- He/she will ensure on time and accurate delivery of all analytics and dashboard requirement by collaborating with relevant stakeholders
- He/she will ensure dashboards and metrics are maintained as per requirements
- Ensuring data consistency across all dashboards and analytics requirements
- Pro-actively identifying analytical requirements
- Developing SOPs for dashboards and other analytical needs
- Providing training on analytical tools and usage
- Building advance tools, automatization and/or improvement processes for analytical and other needs
- Performance indicators: Adherence to timeline, quality target
- Weightage: 50%
- Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, coordination, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports
- Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical writing group; and
- Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable standards
- Refresh report on frequency/cycle basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually), along with QC checks for each refresh
- Use latest tools/technologies/methodologies and partner with internal teams to continuously improve data quality and availability by building business processes that support global standardization
- Ability to work cross-functionally, gather requirements, analyse data, and generate insights and reports that can be used by the GBU
- Performance indicators: Feedback from stakeholders on satisfaction with deliverables
- Weightage: 25%
- Work closely with global teams and/ external vendors to ensure the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverables
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholder teams to prioritize work and deliver on time-sensitive requests
- Performance indicators:
- Feedback from stakeholders on satisfaction with deliverables
- Weightage: 5%
- Experience: 5+ years relevant work experience with solid understanding of principles, standards, and best practices of Dashboard development and management. In-depth knowledge of common databases like IQVIA, APLD, Engagement and execution data, etc.
- Soft skills: Strong learning agility; Ability to manage ambiguous environments, and to adapt to changing needs of the business; Good interpersonal and communication skills; strong presentation skills a must; Team player who is curious, dynamic, result oriented and can work collaboratively; Ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment; Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment, with ability to work across time zones; Demonstrated leadership and management in driving innovation and automation leveraging advanced statistical and analytical techniques
- Technical skills:
- Expert in Relational database technologies and concepts
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Working experience of using analytical tools like PowerBI, SQL, Snowflake, Smartsheet, advanced excel (including VBA), etc
- Experience of developing and managing dashboards
- Excellent planning, design, project management and documentation skills
- Excellent management of customer expectations, listening, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to take initiative, follow through, and meet deadlines as necessary while maintaining the quality
- Experience with pharmaceutical data sources and CRM data systems (e.g. IQVIA, Symphony, Komodo, Veeva, Salesforce)
- Expert knowledge of Excel and proficiency in VBA
- Experience of developing and managing dashboards
- Project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- An aptitude for problem solving and strategic thinking
- Ability to synthesize complex information into clear and actionable insights
- Proven ability to work effectively across all levels of stakeholders and diverse functions
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, supply chain and marketing functions
- Demonstrated leadership and management in driving innovation and automation leveraging advanced statistical and analytical techniques
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in areas such as Information Science/Operations/Management/Statistics/Decision Sciences/Engineering/Life Sciences/ Business Analytics or related field (e.g., PhD / MBA / Masters);
- Languages: Excellent knowledge in English and strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Other Requirement: This role is a sole contributor focused on development, delivery and communication of insights
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.