Analyst - Reporting Solutions
About the job
Sanofi Global Hub is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. Sanofi Global Hub strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
• Will assist in managing adhoc and regular reporting requests
• He/she will ensure reporting and follow ups on Project Management activities, project resources, budget, and timelines
• He/she will ensure on time and accurate delivery of all analytics and dashboard requirement by collaborating with relevant stakeholders
• He/she will ensure dashboards and metrics are maintained as per requirements
• Responsible for access management of all Smartsheet trackers and Dashboard
• Ensuring data consistency across all dashboards and analytics requirements
• Pro-actively identifying analytical requirements
• Developing SOPs for dashboards and other analytical needs
• Providing training on analytical tools and usage
• Building advance tools and automate or improve processes for analytical and other needs.
Maintain effective relationship with internal peers and the end stakeholders Liaise and coordinate with colleagues in global and local teams to understand their requirements Co-ordinating and performing QC Activities
Work closely with global teams to ensure the end-to-end effective project delivery on time.
Provide monitoring reports, verification reports as per agreed timelines and quality Data Quality assessment: Identify abnormalities in the data monitored and develop report as per regulatory requirements
Ensure on time and accurate delivery of all analytics and dashboard requirements Ensure data quality and consistency is maintained throughout the lifecycle of tracker/dashboard Pro-actively identifying analytical requirements Assist in managing medical plans in project management system Reporting and follow ups on Project Management activities, project resources, budget, and timelines Understanding analytical requirement of all relevant stakeholders and develop solution accordingly Continuously exploring the new features and add on, assess different tools to improve the overall performance in a cost-effective way Managing access for Smartsheet trackers and Dashboard Developing SOPs for dashboards and other analytical needs elements (hotspots, links, etc.)
- Experience: Minimum of 3+ years' experience with analytical tools such as (Advanced Excel, SQL & Power BI)
- Soft skills: Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and experience working in a global context
- Technical skills:
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Working experience of using analytical tools like Power BI, SQL, Smartsheet, advanced excel.
- Experience of developing and managing dashboards
- Excellent planning, design, project management and documentation skills
- Expertise of understanding and working with large set of data
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, communications, web/graphic design or related field
- Languages: Excellent knowledge in English and strong communication skills – written and spoken
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.