Global Executive Talent Engagement Senior Partner
About the Opportunity
Sanofi’s global executive search and scouting operation acts as a CoE in the Global Talent Acquisition organization belonging to the Chief Talent Office. The function was launched in November 2020 and as part of the growth agenda is looking for a new senior team member.
As an Associate Recruiter , join our global executive Recruitment & scouting (ER&S) team, whose mission is to build the succession plans for our executives and our key critical positions across all locations, business units and functions. The global ER&S team supports the traditional executive recruitment activities, builds internal and external talent pools and collects market insights to provide our business units with immediate access to the best talent in the market.
Under the leadership of our Global Scouting Operations Lead, the Associate Recruiter supports our scouts located in our key markets with identification, research, sourcing, screening and interview activities. You will closely partner with Scouts, Executive Recruiters and Hiring Managers in conducting various executive recruitment & selection projects from beginning to end, defining sourcing strategies and keeping candidate pools engaged.
The global ER&S team’s ambition is to become a recognized best in class function. By joining the team, you will play a significant role in building Sanofi’s current and future executive leadership team.
In this role you will….
- Be part of our executive recruitment and scouting operations team, located in Budapest.
- Form close partnership with Scouts, Executive Recruiters, TA Leads and Hiring Managers and collaborate on executive recruitment and scouting projects
- Participate in project discussions between the recruitment team and clients (in-take and progress calls).
- Provide maximum support to the Scout while working on very senior and executive roles (defining sourcing strategies, sourcing, approaching and screening candidates, keeping them engaged, actively collaborate with the HRBP).
- Collect, classify and interpret competitive market intelligence.
- Define identification/sourcing strategies and build diverse candidate pipeline and talent pools.
- Attract, approach, engage, and assess candidates to build suitable candidate pipelines for short term and long-term talent needs.
- Conduct effective screening and engage with prospective candidates in line with Sanofi’s Play-to-Win leadership framework.
- Maintain internal and external networks to enrich executive talent pools. Conduct explanatory discussions with very senior and executive level professionals that are being part of an executive talent pool.
- Create and present progress/ update reports to executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct courtesy interviews with executive level job seekers.
- Feed the candidate database with qualitative information to secure rapid access to engaged candidates.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience during all the steps of the process.
- Act according to data privacy and GDPR.
- Ensure confidentiality.
- Constantly monitor the talent market and seek for innovative sourcing techniques
Qualifications/ education & work experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology or any related field.
- A minimum of 8 years professional experience.
- Solid experience in international sourcing activities in an agency or corporate environment.
- Track-record in managing end-to-end recruitment processes is preferred.
- Executive search background is a plus.
- Demonstrated high-quality stakeholder management in a multinational environment.
- Deep passion for identifying best in class talent.
- Demonstrated experience with D&I sourcing techniques.
- Experienced LinkedIn Recruiter user.
- Knowledge of using Workday and Avature would be a benefit.
- High level of compliance and integrity, comfortable dealing with highly confidential topics.
- Articulate and engaging style to engage with executive level stakeholders and HR leaders.
- Fluent English.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.