Digital Transformation Manager - All Genders
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Job title: Digital Transformation Manager
- Hiring Manager: Mayara MARINOVIC BACCAN
- Location: Gentilly or Lyon
- 50% Remote working and 10% of travel expected
- Permanent, Full time
ABOUT THE JOB
We are the Organizational Capabilities & Transformation (OC&T) team, one of the teams that compose the Digital Transformation team in Sanofi Digital. We made the bold decision to treat “Transformation” as a product and deliver it in the most Agile possible way. This implies in a lot of learning, pivoting, experimenting. This product has several features such as “learning”, “culture change”, “change management”, etc.
To support the agile journey of the team, the Digital Transformation team is looking for a Transformation Manager. This person will be responsible to manage efficient and successful delivery of transformation initiatives such as Culture Transformation, Change Management and Organization Modernization.
The team is structured for Agile delivery and counts on 3 PODs (Product-Oriented Delivery teams), each one with its own Product Owner. Your impact would go way beyond this team and we are all One Team with one mission: transform the overall Digital organization (2.4K people) and enable to halve the time from discovery to therapy.
In a typical work routine, you would
- Assess and recommend changes to the organizational structure to enhance efficiency and effectiveness, including modifications to reporting relationships, team structures, or departmental configurations
- Work with DSLT members to modernize their organizations according to the Digital strategy and Space to lead principles
- Develop and maintain the Digital Org Design Principles and Op model, anticipate Future of Work trends and influencing the leaders
- Manage a team of talents in different countries and several external resources, understand the key competences of each person and support their continued development through mentoring, coaching and upskilling
- Be responsible for the excellence in execution on the development and deployment of digital transformation solutions
- Build the right capabilities (processes, governance, tools, methods, ways of working) for employees to operate effectively
- Support a product culture mentality by matching people and their skills to product teams
- Support Agile methodologies and continuous improvement
- Experience: Experience being a people leader and delivering in agile. Experience with teams under transformation and demonstrated ability to deliver tangible outcomes
- Soft skills: Collaborative, active listener who welcomes new ideas and embraces different perspectives; Strong interpersonal skills, ability to network and build strong working relationships globally
- Technical skills: Organizational Development, Organizational Design, Strategic, creative thinker and planner at ease in international, complex matrixed organizations. Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Languages: Fluent English verbal and written skills. Fluency in or good working knowledge of French (written and spoken) is a plus
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.