Medical Manager Asthma
- Location: Milan
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Sanofi Specialty is the Sanofi Global Business Unit di Sanofi focused on Immunology, Oncology, Rare Diseases and Multiple Sclerosis. Our purpose is to help people with debilitating and complex illnesses, both complicated to diagnose and cure. Specialty is committed to pursue progress and discover new extraordinary ways of treatment, instilling hope for patients and their families all over the world.
Immunology franchise’s main goal is to develop and commercialize innovative therapies for patients who suffer from Chronic Inflammatory Diseases with Immunological patterns. Italian Immunology Medical Affairs is actively working in the field of Dermatology, Allergic and Respiratory Diseases such as Severe Asthma, Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, COPD and several more.
The Medical Manager Asthma, who will report to the Therapeutic Area Manager Respiratory, will enter in the Medical Affairs Immunology office-based team and will:
- Be responsible of the definition and rolling out of the Medical plan for area of interest, in line with local and global medical strategy, and under the supervision of the Therapeutic Area Manager Respiratory
- Contribute to the definition of product strategies in collaboration with the HQ Marketing Team, in order to identify the unmet medical needs and to guarantee the centrality of the patient
- Develop and maintain a strong network with KOLs through the sharing of scientific information and the collection of inputs coming from the scientific community
- Participate in meetings and national and international scientific conventions in order to collect research proposals, aligned with product strategies of medical specialists
- Manage Advisory Boards in order to identify the scientific goals, define contents and guide the dialogue with the chosen consultants
- Provide the scientific support to Marketing, Field Force and all other company functions (including RA, PV, Quality, MAx, PA, Legal, Communication)
- Be responsible for the development of the scientific content of materials for MSL’s interactions
- Be responsible for the development and revision of the scientific content of materials for sales force (promotional and training)
- Coordinate with MSL manager for the definition and construction of the MSL’s KOL engagement plan
- Certify the scientific training of CSAs on their field’s medicines and their relative pathologies
- Collaborate with clinical research colleagues to provide the required support for the clinical trial conducted in Italy: assessing the feasibility of study protocols and coordinating the process for the clinical investigator selection
- Contribute and assure the compliance of BU’s activities with the procedures and conduct codes of the company
- Previous experience in Medical Affairs
- Previous substantial experience in the Respiratory field will be a plus
Technical and Soft skills:
- Ability to adapt flexibly, to provide a scientific proactivity and to share materials amongst the different company functions
- Ability to work in team and to work transversely
- Ability to build strong and influencing interpersonal relations
- Scientific Degree (Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Biology, Biotechnology)
- Master's Degree in Medicine and Surgery will be a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.