Senior Manager, Enterprise Commercial Operations
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We thrive on innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a dynamic and strategic Senior Manager of Commercial Operations to play a pivotal role in optimizing our commercial processes and driving operational efficiency.
As a Senior Manager of Commercial Operations you will lead our commercial operations team, ensuring the smooth execution of sales processes, data analysis, and optimization of Salesforce CRM. Your passion for the energy industry will be a driving force as you collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance our sales strategies, refine operational processes, and contribute to the achievement of revenue targets.
What you'll do:
- Streamline and optimize end-to-end sales processes to enhance efficiency and accelerate deal closure
- Implement best practices in lead management, opportunity tracking, and sales forecasting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless coordination between sales, marketing, product, legal, and finance
- Leverage data analytics to derive actionable insights into sales performance, customer behavior, and market trends
- Develop and maintain comprehensive reports and dashboards for executive leadership
- Drive the integration and optimization of sales technologies, including Salesforce and automation tools, to support scalable and efficient operations
- Work closely with sales leadership to provide resources, tools, and training necessary for sales teams to achieve their targets
- Collaborate with legal teams to review and update contract templates
- Act as a liaison between sales and other business units to address operational challenges and drive cross-functional initiatives
What will help you succeed:
- Proven ability to identify operational bottlenecks, propose solutions, and drive process improvements
- Strong understanding of SaaS sales processes, revenue management, and contract negotiations
- Proficiency in Salesforce and sales automation tools
- Comfortable working with new technologies and project managing integrations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data, draw insights, and make data-driven recommendations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a track record of working across diverse teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience in optimizing commercial operations for scalability and growth.
- Genuine passion for the energy industry, demonstrated through prior work experience, projects, or personal interests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, data visualization tools, and other relevant software applications
- Minimum of 3 years in consulting, commercial operations, business analysis, or related roles within an enterprise SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. MBA is a plus
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $95,600 to $191,200. There will also be a competitive incentive compensation package, as well as benefits and equity components to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.