Project Specialist, Michigan
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is currently looking to hire a Michigan-based Project Specialist that can support our existing and upcoming Michigan accounts and programs as they navigate through the partnership with Wonderschool. The Michigan Project Specialist will directly assist with the implementation and adoption of Wonderschool throughout the state. This role will support providers using the Wonderschool platform in a variety of ways including providing on-site training, recruitment, hosting regional Wonderschool events, leading Wonderschool presentations to regional stakeholders, developing relationships with end users and supporting the overall adoption of the Wonderschool tools and technology throughout the state.
- Recruit prospective child care providers and spread awareness about Wonderschool product offering through actions such as, but not limited to, cold calling and center visitations
- Lead weekly virtual and in-person training in order to enable a deep sense of product engagement
- Proactively support the onboarding of providers by creating and distributing a variety of written communications as well as having direct 1:1 reach-outs
- Respond to direct emails and other communications types (including calls and text) from providers with a high degree for a quick response time making sure to respond to all provider outreach within a reasonable timeframe
- Collaborate with Marketing on developing provider campaigns to assist target usage expansion and adoption
- Plan and host bi-monthly regional events to support our end users
- Sales mindset, driven, goal oriented and fearless to make contact with cold leads
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing capacity, ideally in a rapidly growing edtech company AND/OR prior experience working with an education-related project.
- Previous work experience in a sales and/or customer centric environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish language proficiency is required
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated track record of building strong relationships with consumers
- Experience with leading virtual and in-person professional development efforts
- Highly collaborative and comfortability working in a fast paced environment
- This is a remote position with travel to our providers required about 20-30% of the time within the state of Michigan
What We Offer:
- Health benefits offer 100% coverage for employee premiums and 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.
Something looks off?